Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shweta Bhardwaj

Shweta Bhardwaj is an Indian actress and model. She made her debut in the 2008 action flick Mission Istanbul, starring Vivek Oberoi. She was a Gladrags Model.

"I would really want to work with Shah Rukh Khan because I want to beat his energy. Everyone keeps raving about his energy level and I want to show people that I can beat him on that," Shweta told IANS on telephone from Mumbai.

"I'm open to a deglamorised look, but I want to do more of commercial films, at least right now. I want to first make a mark for myself in the industry, create my identity and then do arthouse films. I feel it's important to first make a commercial value for yourself,"

“We need to really move ahead and spread the message to these masses who are living a very
underprivileged life unaware of issues pertaining to their children.”

"Sometimes you have to wait for the right kind of role. But you have to be patient because if you choose a wrong film, then it might hamper your career,"

Shweta says she had to be extra careful on the sets of "Loot".

"On the sets I had to be very conscious because everyone was senior and I didn't want to hurt anyone. In fact, once I called Govinda, Chichi bhaiya, and Suniel told me it wasn't appropriate. So after that I became very careful," Shweta said.

Shweta Bhardwaj is a new hottie ready to storm bollywood in a big way. She makes her debut with Suniel Shetty’s ‘Mission Instanbul’. She plays “Lara Croft type of character” in this movie. With hot looks and toned body - she may just sizzle in this role.

Besides ‘Mission Instanbul’, she will also feature in director Rajnish Thakur’s movie ‘Loot’. Being a model, she already has refined looks and grace. Let see how things work out for Shweta in bollywood. Here is upclose look of this new hottie in bollywood.

Apoorva Lakhia’s movie ‘Mission Istanbul’ has its share of action of every type. While he has already declared ‘Mission Istanbul’ has all the men doing skin show, hey even women aren’t far behind. Debutant hottie Shweta Bhardwaj will tease you in sizzling avatar as desi ‘Lara Croft’.

Besides her action sequences, she and Shriya Saran provide much needed eye candy from the movie. Giving her company is male lead star Zayed Khan who breaks into action sequences with other men from the movie (there are lot of them!). Here is sizzling acton clicks from ‘Mission Istanbul featuring Shweta & Zayed.

Asked what it takes to survive in this industry, Shweta said: "I think what you need to survive in this industry is attitude, a lot of patience and careful selection of roles.

Being a model, Shweta has posed in bikini many times.

Filmography
Actress:

1. Mission Istaanbul (2008)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...