Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Linda Arsenio

Born June 20, 1978
Linda Arsenio is an American actress and model from Texas. She has predominantly appeared in Indian films in various languages. She is probably best known for her performance as Jessica Beckham in the 2006 Hindi film Kabul Express.


Linda is originally from Texas. She did some theatre in New York before she began acting in South Indian films. In the long run, she plans to settle in Mumbai and make a career for herself in Hindi film industry.

She made her acting debut in an English independent film, called The Process of Creative Deception, before stepping into the Indian film industry. She has acted in Tamil and Telugu movies. The Tamil movies are Sachein and Thotti Jaya in which she has item numbers, and she also plays a cameo in Kana Kandaen. The Telugu movie she has acted in is Bhadra, she has a forthcoming movie called Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Her first Bollywood movie is Kabul Express. This movie was entirely shot in Afghanistan. She currently resides in Mumbai where she continues to be active in Bollywood after the success of Kabul Express. She also appeared in the Bollywood movies Mumbai Salsa , and Aloo Chaat with Aftab Shivdasani .

In early 2007, she had acted in two cross-cultural Tamil telefilms, titled My Dear Father (En Iniya Thanthai) and Self Defence (Aththu Meera Aasai), both directed by 'Atlanta' Ganesh.

Currently Arsenio is working on the Malayalam magnum opus film Pazhassi Raja alongside Mammootty and Sarath Kumar, playing a British girl that comes to Kerala.

Linda says she suffered a lot when she was a kid. "I remember my younger days. When I was young, I suffered a lot as I lost my father." However these children must be fortunate, she felt, as they have joined the Tripura Girls Home where they are provided with not only quality education but are also given nutritious food.

"My dream was to come to India and serve these children. When I got an opportunity to act in films, I waited to do something for the unfortunate children. I am very much moved by the love and support of the people here and also the affection that is showered on me by the Indian people. What best I can do I am doing for children."
Filmography

Actress:

1. Aloo Chaat (2009) .... Nikki
2. Mumbai Salsa (2007) (as Linda) .... Pamela Nicole Adamsmith
3. Kabul Express (2006) .... Jessica Beckham
4. Avenue X (2004) .... Bar Fly #1
5. The Process of Creative Deception (2001) .... Randy Kyle


Born June 20, 1978(1978-06-20)
Galveston Island, Texas, U.S.
Other name(s) Linda
Occupation Actress, model
Years active 2001-present



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...